- Easter in the city! You can’t escape from Ukranian traditions and don’t try. Better enjoy the spirit of Velykhden
- The work of public transport will be prolonged on Easter in Kyiv
- An application-guide was launched by GUYD. Check for some new non-tourist places.
- The medical reforms began. You can sign the declaration with doctors from today. Check the medical clinics here
- Prepare your bicycle! Annual Bike to Work Day next week. Check the route here.
Not cool news
- Easter in the city! It means that April 7-9 none will work.
- The elevator crashed on Troyeschina in Kyiv. Some of them in terrible condition. Hope you’ll stay safe and sound.
- The incidence of influenza abruptly went down, but it is still high. Weather is changing all the time. “Wear scarfs,” moms say.
- Annual Le Printemps français en Ukraine, or French Spring, made by French Institute in Ukraine created the awkward advertisement. They put the logo of a general sponsor on a church. Not cool, guys. Read it here
- The historical region in Kyiv, Andriyivskyy Descent, is waiting for a new challenge. The construction of the eight-story hotel continues at a rapid pace.